HRS is DS/EN 1090-1, and DS/EN 1090-2 to EXC2 and EXC3 certified, meaning that we allowed to CE mark steel components for construction.
Read more about our quality control here.
Becoming certified for CE marking of steel components demands complying with the following requirements:
– The welder must be certified
– The welding adheres to welding procedures (WPS)
– A certified welding coordinator must plan the welding work
– Materials must be traceable
– DS/EN ISO 3834 perform quality management
What do you get at HRS?
– We focus on quality assurance and are certified to DS/EN 1090-1 and DS/EN 1090-2 to EXC1, EXC2, and EXC3.
– We are your sparring partner when it comes to projects – and more than willing to step in early in the process.
– We focus on added value for you as our costumer – securing that you get the best possible return on any project
– We mount our products for you if wanted
– Leave the dialogue with counselors to us to free your resources.
– We have permanent staff to perform the projects.
– We focus on accurate lead times, secured by the structured planning of production and mounting.